What a fantastic start to the year! I was very pleased with how quickly everyone settled in and I look forward to working with all of you this year.
This section of the blog is where I do my best to put whatever you should have written in your agenda. That way, if, for some strange reason, you left your agenda at school, or, even stranger, you “forgot” to write in your agenda, you (and maybe even your parents) can find out by visiting here.
In your agenda:
- a newsletter from Mr. Toft was sent home today. (Click here for a copy)
- Please return the blog/photo permission forms as quickly as possible (Click here for a copy)
- Information about receiving text/email reminders (Click here for a copy)
- Please get pages 6 and 7 your agenda signed.
- Please return the following school forms: Voluntary School Fee, Adjacent Property Trip Approval, Home for lunch, Emergency School Closing