Here are a few things we accomplished this first week:
- We made avatars. Many of them have already been added to this blog
- We started and finished the book "My Father's Dragon" by Ruth Stiles Gannett
- We started building our own Language Arts and Math textbooks
- We started work on place value in math
- We play Pico, Fermi, Bagels
- We have played cooperative games in phys. ed. like "Rice Krispies" and"Island Hopping"
- We started work on writing three personal anecdotes: Two true, one lie.
- Mme Hoffman has all of you speaking French
- People from Canada, USA, Australia and France have already visited our website!
In your agenda:
FUN FACT: It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- book orders are due next Tuesday
- there are still a few students who need to bring in avatars, art and forms
Let us know!
What was your favourite part of the week? What are you hoping to do next week? Let us know by leaving a comment! If you see your name on the list of student blogs that means you have permission to use your first name.