- After creating municipal, provincial and federal governments for our made up countries, we pretended that one of our cities was hit by a severe flood/snow storm. Each student had to explain how all three levels of government would help in a time of emergency.
- We finished up our unit on measurement and time. We have now started work on classifying and measuring angles.
- We continue to perfect our performance for next Wednesday's holiday concert.
- We are very close to being finished writing our original "Choose Your Own Adventure" stories. Look for these stories to appear on the students' individual blogs...soon!
In your agenda:
- a school newsletter was sent home today
- Pizza orders are due Tuesday.