This wasn't easy. Imagine 14 people all writing on your screen at once. Words were appearing and disappearing all the time. This kind of writing required every single person to respect each other's space and choice of words. It was tempting to delete sentences and to write messages saying hello to friends instead of focusing on the challenge.
Here's what the boys ended up with:
By the boys in Mr. Toft’s Grade 5 class
- Watch T.V.
- Play video games and computer.
- Play sports like hockey.
- Play outside with your friends.
- Play some FIFA 14 on my iPod.
- Watch a movie with my family.
Here's what the girls ended up with:
TOP FIFTEEN THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKEND
By the girls in Mr. Toft’s Grade 5 class
- Take care and ride horses.
- You could go to the movie theaters and watch cool movies like Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2. We heard it’s funny.
- Go to the mall.
- Talk with your friends.
- Play with your pets.
- Go on the computer.
- Go to the park.
- Swim with your friends.
- Sleep in.
- Play with dolls.
- Play soccer all day.
- Go biking with all your friends.
- Play ball.
- Sleep in until noon.